finger scanner OM E
With the ekey finger scanner OM E , forgotten or lost keys are a thing of the past, since your finger is always on hand.
Here are some details about the finger scanner:
- Built-in fitting in standardized DIN 49073 flush mount back box
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Temperature resistance from -25°C to +70°C
- Up to 99 fingerprints can be stored
- No loss of fingerprints due to power failure
- Recommended mounting height: 155 cm
- Sophisticated recognition algorithm
- Detects growth of children’s fingers
This ekey finger scanner with pure white bezel was specially designed for built-in fitting in standardized flush mount back boxes according to DIN 49073 for indoor and outdoor areas. Fingerprints are registered through a swipe motion of the finger over an intelligent line sensor. This registration method does not leave any fingerprints behind, which could potentially be misused. Another performance feature of this finger scanner is the additional tamper protection, which guarantees the perfect recall of the stored fingerprint patterns even after a power failure. The multiple safeguards against tampering using fake fingers used at the finger scanner and the sophisticated algorithm for recognizing the different fingerprint patterns guarantee the highest level of security for your home.
You will need a compatible control panel as well as a suitable power supply for operation.
|Type of assembly||In the wall (flush-mounted)|
|Scope of delivery||101148|
|Number of fingers||99|
|Maximum supply voltage||24 V|
|Minimum supply voltage||8 V|
|Maximum operating temperature||70 °C|
|Minimum operating temperature||-25 °C|
|FAR||1:10 000 000|