The ekey keypad integra particularly impresses with its ease of use and high-quality workmanship.
Here are some details of the code pad:
- Flush-mounting installation
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Temperature resistance from -25°C to +70°C
- Up to 99 different 4–8 digit codes can be administered
- No loss of codes due to power failure
- Input method: capacitive touchpad
- Convenient and simple input
The ekey code pad keypad integra incl. stainless steel flush mount back box enables particularly convenient input of personal access codes with the capacitive touchpad. It can be mounted both indoors and outdoors. In order to make the device as easy to use as possible for all age groups, both optical and acoustic signals are integrated into input as an aid. Up to 99 different 4–8 digit codes can be programmed and administered simultaneously. This tamper-protected code pad ensures perfect functioning even after a power failure, guaranteeing the highest level of security for your own home.
You will need a compatible control panel as well as a suitable power supply for operation.
Dimensions of flush mount back box:
- OM housing WxHxD: 42x87x25 mm
|Type of assembly||In the wall (flush-mounted)|
|Scope of delivery||101809, 101300, 101679|
|Maximum supply voltage||24 V|
|Minimum supply voltage||8 V|
|Maximum operating temperature||70 °C|
|Minimum operating temperature||-25 °C|