ekey’s Product Security Incident Response Team (or “ekey PSIRT” for short) offers customers, partners, testers, and security experts a central point of contact and a consistent process for reporting security vulnerabilities identified in ekey products and services. . The focus of the team’s work is communication with all those affected, both internally and externally.
Reports on potential vulnerabilities or other incidents are expressly welcome from everyone – regardless of customer status.
How do I report a vulnerability?
Have you noticed a potential vulnerability or security incident in connection with an ekey website or an ekey product, or have you discovered a data protection problem? Please proceed as follows.
Include as much information as possible in a report so we can process it quickly. For website or product vulnerabilities, add the following information:
- Contact information
- Affected product including model and firmware version (if known)
- URL address for vulnerabilities on websites
- Detailed description of the vulnerability (if possible with evidence)
- Impact of the vulnerability (if known)
- Current awareness of the vulnerability (Are there any concrete release plans?)
- CVSS score (if known)